My daughter Becky (The Cookie Rookie) and I have been busy making beautiful, delicious and easy food to celebrate sweethearts day. We hope you enjoy our creations as much as we love sharing them with you. Love and luscious foods are in the air! Enjoy!
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Here are 14 Valentine foods
To feed the mood.
1. Breakfast Parfaits | Simply Sated
2. Blackberry Thyme Baked Cheese | The Cookie Rookie
3. Strawberries & Greens | Simply Sated
4. Baked Bloomin’ Onion | The Cookie Rookie
5. Coffee-Crusted Steak | Simply Sated
6. Restaurant-Style Steak with Roasted Garlic | The Cookie Rookie
7. Valentine Krispies | Simply Sated
8. Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Cups | The Cookie Rookie
9. Red Velvet Cake | Simply Sated
10. Raspberry Yogurt Tarts | The Cookie Rookie
11. Holiday White Chocolate Pretzels | Simply Sated
12. White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies | The Cookie Rookie
13. Pomegranate Upside-Down Cake | Simply Sated
14. Adult Raspberry Italian Cream Soda | The Cookie Rookie
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Thank you for visiting Simply Sated. I would love for you to join my mailing list to ensure you see each newly posted recipe.
Sign up today!
KaterinaThey all look incredibly delicious!
Susie GallThank you Katerina.
Suzy @ The Mediterranean DishWhat wonderful ideas for Valentine's! There is something for everyone! YUM
Susie GallThank you, Suzy, and thanks for coming by.
Nettie MooreI love Valentine's day!! Beautiful recipes! Nettie
Susie GallThank you, Nettie, and thanks for coming by. I love Valentine's Day, too.
[email protected]What a beautiful collection of recipes Susie!
Susie GallThanks so much, Nancy!
Patricia @ Grab a PlateThese are such wonderful, romantic, and delicious options! Makes staying in for Valentine's Day a real treat!
Healing TomatoLOVE all the choices. Can't wait to try them all.