Parfaits are so beautiful. Seriously, just look at these Blueberry Peach Yogurt Parfaits – they make me smile and want to throw a party.
Parfaits can be anything you want them to be: healthy, decadent, smooth, crunchy, fruity or cakey. They can be made with your favorite flavors and colors and in any season. They aren’t snobbish and are happy eaten whenever you want – from breakfast to a late-night snack.
These Blueberry Peach Yogurt Parfaits are created with delicious and healthy ingredients: Greek yogurt, seasonal peaches, fresh & dried blueberries, oats, pistachios and toasted almonds. Cheers for health! Cheers for flavor! Cheers for you and me!
I just talked myself into having a party, and Blueberry Peach Yogurt Parfaits will be the guest-of-honor. Many other Simply Sated stars will be there: Coffee-Crusted Filets, Two-Potato Gratin, Salted Toffee Oyster Crackers and Orange Brown Sugar Sweet Tea – you must attend.
I sure hope the parfaits come prepared to speak, because I know the other guests will except to hear from such an esteemed honoree. I can practically hear the clapping…
“Parfaits! Parfaits! Parfaits! Parfaits!!! We won’t shut up ‘till you stand up.”
Blueberry Peach Yogurt Parfaits
- For the Maple Granola:
- ½ cup steel-cut oats
- ½ cup regular rolled oats oatmeal
- 1 cup slivered sliced or chopped oven roasted almonds
- ½ cup honey roasted sunflower seeds pine nuts or pepita seeds
- ½ cup shelled pistachios chopped
- ½ cup 100% real maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Optional Additions:
- Dried Fruit add after baking
- Other nut varieties
- Ground Cinnamon nutmeg or pumpkin spice
- For the Fruit:
- 1 cup fresh blueberries washed & dried
- 1 cup fresh peaches plus wedges for top garnish peeled & chopped (leave one peach wedge per parfait)
- ¼ cups dried blueberries (Trader Joe’s Wild Blueberries are great.)
- 1- tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar or honey
- 2 pints Vanilla Greek yogurt Regular yogurt can be substituted.
- Garnish: Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together all granola ingredients except salt. Pour onto the parchment or foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven to cool.
- For the Fruit:
- Mix together prepared fruit, agave syrup & lemon juice.
- Stir gently and set aside.
- To Assemble Parfaits:
- Place fruit mixture in the bottom of small glass or parfait glass.
- Sprinkle granola over fruit.
- Spoon Greek Yogurt over the granola.
- Repeat a second time.
- Top with a peach wedge, blueberries, extra granola & mint leaf.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve (not more than 10 minutes).
- Freeze extra granola for later use.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Thank you for visiting Simply Sated. I would love for you to join my mailing list to ensure you see each newly posted recipe.
Sign up today!
Becky Hardin | The Cookie RookieThese photos are gorgeous!!! Really beautiful colors. I want!
Ana | Espresso My KitchenThis looks sooo yummy! Perfect for breakfast or afternoon snack, yum! :)