White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
With just three ingredients, this popcorn is easy, delicious & fun. Melted white chocolate candy kisses & kettle corn.
Prep Time 9 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 1 bag Kettle Corn I used Pop-Secret Kettle Corn
- 1 teaspoon Canola oil
- 15 White Chocolate Candy Kisses Candy Cane flavored, divided 10 & 5 (I used Hershey's)
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Pour 10 candy kisses & oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir then microwave another 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted kisses over the popcorn and stir.
- Spread the white chocolate peppermint popcorn over parchment paper and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Salt with coarse salt if desired.
- Crush the 5 remaining candy kisses.
- After the popcorn has cooled a little, sprinkle the crushed kisses over the popcorn and mix gently.
- Allow the popcorn to completely dry, break apart any stuck pieces, then serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
- It is best eaten within 2-3 days, but is still tasty up to a week.